Saturday, September 12, 2009

Loving You Incredimail Stat

LovingYou

 

I just made this new vintage stat using a mist by A W Designs and based on a tutorial by Heidi Jones. I love Harrison Fisher’s drawings and this one belongs to his illustrations at Dodd Mead & co back in 1911.

Although I did not follow the whole tutorial I nevertheless like the result here and love using this kind of soft colors. I hope you will like this one.

Here is how the letters looks like (in less dimensions and with a watermark here):

LovingYou

You can download the imf letter following this Link

Thanks for watching my artwork. Soon I will create my own tutorials.

Comments are always welcome!

blogger



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Thanks for your comment! Swell!

Old Time Beauty

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from the Jazzy Era, Fabulous Flapper FUN group pool. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Vintage Blogs

 

My Daily Vintage Magazine About Everything | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

BlogBlogs.Com.Br