Thursday, September 16, 2010

Vintage and Retro Fonts

I love adding new fonts to my folder. Needless to say, they are “vintage” style all of them. Normally I save them to an external drive and use them when needed, but sometimes I forget it as I see a list of fonts appearing right in front of my very eyes whenever I use Adobe Photoshop, Essentials or Paint Shop Pro X2.

I also save them on two websites “just in case” but at times they are so beautiful I can’t help to add them directly to my hard drive and keep the folder as clean as possible, right now occupying just 477Mb, which is all a success.

Nevertheless, these that follow I have added them to the hard drive as well, as they look so nice and special.

These are:

Campanille

Fortuna’s Wein

Herald Square

Matchbox

Parisian

Here is how they look:

These fonts are free to download and the page has many more that might be of interest to you.

Here is the link:

44 Splendid Free Fonts for Vintage and Retro Designing



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Thanks for your comment! Swell!

Old Time Beauty

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from the Jazzy Era, Fabulous Flapper FUN group pool. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Vintage Blogs

 

My Daily Vintage Magazine About Everything | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

BlogBlogs.Com.Br