Friday, January 28, 2011

Sylish Blogger Award

This award has been given too me thanks to Ysa who writes on her Beauty Blog LosPotinguesDeYsa 

Thanks for this award, Ysa!

Este premio se me ha concedido gracias a Ysa que escribe en su blog de belleza, LosPotinguesDeYsa.

Gracias por el premio, Ysa!

I give this award to / concedo este premio a:

Testeadora

MargeritDoll

BiblioRed Alfafar

I LOVE MELITA

Jewel Style

inlovewithfashion

ScentHive

ElBaulDeLadyShira

BY MY HEELS

z’s closet

¿Qué hay de nuevo?

Tales and whispers from the woods

Sensación Vintage

Petite Ètoile

Mes Voyages à Paris

 

7 Things about me:

1. I love many silent and classic actors. Among my favorites: Emil Jannings, Anton Walbrook, George Brent, John Barrymore…

2. Nowadays actor: Osmar Nuñez

3. Favorite Movies: The Red Shoes, Baby Face, The 39 steps, the Man who knew too much…

4. Style I most like in a man: Victorian and Edwardian style

5. My style: The Roaring 20s!

6. I like learning about Art Deco, Art Nouveau, etc

7. My Daily Vintage Magazine is not a daily Magazine. I wish I had more time!



6 comments:

  1. Holaa! muchas muchas gracias por el premio!!!, me pone muy contenta que me hayas tenido en cuenta!

    besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you've given me an award :-) That's so cool. Thanks. How does it work? Obviously I write a post bout it and than? How many people do I pass it on to?
    Bye, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Pao, de nada, te lo mereces! BESO GRANDE Y FELIZ SEMANA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura! You are welcome darling. Well, you can put it on your blog on one column for example. If you want you can also nominate some winners but this is up to you. I did it cause I had time to do it. If not, I would do it another day. And of course, your blog deserves a price, it is great! Much Love and Happy week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Finally the time to read your answer.

    ReplyDelete

Oh Thanks for your comment! Swell!

Old Time Beauty

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from the Jazzy Era, Fabulous Flapper FUN group pool. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Vintage Blogs

 

My Daily Vintage Magazine About Everything | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

BlogBlogs.Com.Br