Thursday, October 8, 2009

Places I love visiting on the net

Capture Today I discovered Dame Elizabeth Taylor Twitter Page, it all seems so easy to be near the people we love and yet will mostly never meet in person! I am so glad she keeps us informed first hand about how she is going. I wish I could say they same about Michael. Everything seems so mixed regarding this point. Some may think he is sneaking around under an anonymous and cute nickname twitting too… I did not want to attend This is It. Now I feel I want to but because perhaps I could get the chance to see something between the frames. I still grief for this loss. Will I be able to recover from this?

 

 

 

Places I like visiting on the net almost every day /if possible/ are:

First, Google News. I watch the most important headlines and then go straight to Google Reader. I like it although still difficult to get to read the “friends only” entries regarding Lj. But Lj… is a place I seldom visit lately.

I have this great Google rss reader as I say, filled with tags here and there: Ebay, Bookmooch, The Internet Archive, The Project Gutenberg… I love old books. It is really helpful. Today I found a book online I was looking for since years now. These people are doing such a great job.

Photos. Yes!, I love old photos, from movies, from countries, so I love Flickr.  Videos about love, children, compassion, about Michael as well, never ending videos every day the list is long enough to keep me delighted and filled with memories. My heart will go on…

lesliebanks_vivienleigh_21daystogetherLeslie Banks, Ludmilla Tcherina, Ann Dvorak, Betty Amann, Dorothy Burgess, Jetta Goudal among my favorite Ebay searches, postcards of ladies, of gentlemen, of silent actors and actresses. I just feel I have not enough time to check everything. But I just enjoy watching what news are waiting everyday in this rss reader by Google, a very simple tool.

Who loves Incredimail? I do! I belong to several groups mainly vintage. Check my blog about it on right pane if you like. I wish I had more time to dedicate to it. Now I am pro digital scrapping but don’t know exactly where to begin. I want to create my own elements. This takes a lot of time. But I will try.

Then the emails. So much junk mail everywhere. Never tired of knocking at my door. Patience…



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Thanks for your comment! Swell!

Old Time Beauty

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from the Jazzy Era, Fabulous Flapper FUN group pool. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Vintage Blogs

 

My Daily Vintage Magazine About Everything | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

BlogBlogs.Com.Br