Friday, November 6, 2009

My cat does not leave me alone…

db

Another day has passed by, although to me it is a beginning. After having taken my dad to the doctor’s visit, and everything went well, I am again decorating, creating and finding new ways to develop my imagination. But really, I must get a Wacom Bamboo soon, even if my mouse is so accurate there is nothing like handwriting, or drawing with a pen or pencil.  I got the book Captivating, but first I need to end the other one which is taking me long as I do not read much lately.

Click on cover for the info:

During the weekend I must finish with the second week tutorials, and also continue with the scrapping  tutorials…. Read Twitter news, try some programs and starting to get embellishments from my own camera as well.

Ciao



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Thanks for your comment! Swell!

Old Time Beauty

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from the Jazzy Era, Fabulous Flapper FUN group pool. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Vintage Blogs

 

My Daily Vintage Magazine About Everything | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

BlogBlogs.Com.Br