Sunday, November 1, 2009

New Animated Incredimail Stat “Shine” following a Tutorial

ShinePreview

After a few days I have again made a new IM Stat following a very beautiful tutorial by SILLE. Instead of the image included I have opted for this one portaying Mrs Scott Moncrieff. The only thing is that I should have misted it more transparent on the edges. I realized this too late. Anyway it looks beautiful I think.

You can also have a look at the animated graphic, I must say that the tutorial was very well explained, since I do not use too much Animation Shop, although I wish I could, but lack of time generally does not allow me to dedicate to this so interesting animation program.

Here is how the stat looks like, I did not add a background just to let the graphic appear more shiny. Since it  is a png file there is no animation there, just so you see how it looks like.

ShinePreview

Here is how the graphic looks like. Again, the tutorial was greatly explained. Click on it to see its full preview:

11_shine

(-IMPORTANT: As I have  just checked,  the animated gif does not work when  previewing it. If you are interested in getting it, please let me know.)

If you would like to download the IM Stat, just click on the icon below:

ShineIM blogger

Thanks for watching.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Thanks for your comment! Swell!

Old Time Beauty

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from the Jazzy Era, Fabulous Flapper FUN group pool. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Vintage Blogs

 

My Daily Vintage Magazine About Everything | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

BlogBlogs.Com.Br