Friday, October 29, 2010

A letter to Canadian Aladdin Co. Limited. Toronto, Ont.

Great Lakes Engineering Morks

Shipbuilders and Engineers

Detroit, Michigan.

W.W. HOYT

VICE PRESIDENT & TREASURER

Canadian Aladdin Company,

C.P.R. Building

Toronto, Ont.

January 30, 1919

Gentelmen:

I wish you to know how much my daughter and her family have enjoyed the cottage which I purchased from you in the spring of 1917.

I can best perfectly describe it in the language of the street as being “a bird”. The material  in this cottage, as well as the design, was most satisfactory in all particulars.

I wish you continued prosperity in the business.

Yours very truly,

H.W. Hoyt

HWH:M

aladdin homes

Caaspture



2 comments:

Oh Thanks for your comment! Swell!

Old Time Beauty

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from the Jazzy Era, Fabulous Flapper FUN group pool. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Vintage Blogs

 

My Daily Vintage Magazine About Everything | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

BlogBlogs.Com.Br