Monday, October 4, 2010

Textures–Vintage Paper

I used to keep a blog dedicated to scrapbooking. Due to family issues I didn’t have much time to dedicate to it. But I really enjoyed it, took some lessons from great people who master this subject so very well, giving me advice regarding techniques, the way I should save up time doing image skills, creating papers, what kind of program to use on occasion.. It’s an activity so creative and which makes one want to become more and more perfectionist and professional. So my blog is still waiting for me to do something about it. Perhaps I will add it here, since this blog is about Everything Vintage!

Here I found some interesting textures that you could use for your scrapbooking or maybe for your blogs or websites. I find them very nice, especially the second one:

Textures Vintage Paper

Textures - Vintage Paper
10 JPEG | ~ 2400x3500 | 52 MB

You can download the folder

at hotfile

and filesonic

Source:FreshWapnet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Thanks for your comment! Swell!

Old Time Beauty

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from the Jazzy Era, Fabulous Flapper FUN group pool. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Vintage Blogs

 

My Daily Vintage Magazine About Everything | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

BlogBlogs.Com.Br