Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Favorite Etsy Items this morning

Large Personalized Mugs

Large Personalized Mugs - Etsy

(I can have a feeling of a trip to yesteryear while sipping a hot coffee or chocolate in one of these)

LaPellaPottery

 

30 Rest a minute tags - Etsy

(Great for antique shops)

YourAngil

 

indoor water fountain or pet fountain Morning Glory - Etsy

(Lovely blue turquoise!)

CatFountains

 

Angels - Etsy

(I'm amazed at these fine sculpures!)

ThroughSarasEyes

 

 

Big All you need is LOVE Clear Stamps - Etsy

(I like the tweet action:-)! )

TheBestCraftSupplies

 

I could spend hours here, there are always great surprises awaiting.

www.etsy.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Thanks for your comment! Swell!

Old Time Beauty

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from the Jazzy Era, Fabulous Flapper FUN group pool. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Vintage Blogs

 

My Daily Vintage Magazine About Everything | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

BlogBlogs.Com.Br