Sunday, October 10, 2010

Vintage effect. Great!

Today I tried something I really enjoyed and it is to give an old effect to modern photos. If you read my post about the Polaroid effect, you will see the photo I used is not so adequate but it really gives the “effect”. But today I did as said on this page and I must say the results are great.

Here is the photo without retouching:

a102_0222

Just applied a few effects and.. voila!:





102_0222

Very seventies, isn’t it.


And if you want an old effect newspaper or old magazine style, just follow the instruction given the same link:

wyajd-20101010223039


I definitely am going to play with my personal photos and will say it’s my grandmother, so we look alike so close! Open-mouthed smile




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Thanks for your comment! Swell!

Old Time Beauty

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from the Jazzy Era, Fabulous Flapper FUN group pool. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Vintage Blogs

 

My Daily Vintage Magazine About Everything | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

BlogBlogs.Com.Br