Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Vintage Posters and a notice

Yesterday and today, I have been seeing a few blog articles featuring vintage posters. Some about travel, others about old computers advertisements, or types of advertisement posters that would not be trendy nowadays, because of how they portray a different perspective on society.
But I used to collect many vintage posters long ago. And some  on the internet as well. But after some time I  had to find a space to save them, and others just disappeared when a website decided to terminate their service, and .. I tried without success to switch the files to another site via the farewell site.
Today I am visiting old vintage posters that I collected long ago and kept on a website. Most of them, if not all of them, are known by you all, especially because time has passed by and they have been shared so many times on different vintage sites and groups!
But anyway I wanted to share them here. And for those of you who enjoy them, seeing them will make the same effect they always have on me. Those times had great art in many ways, including advertisements.
By the way, very soon I am going to post a Giveaway contest and the final reward is going to be a $55 gift code. I will let you know where, when I will post that entry…surely during the weekend.
Meanwhile, these are some of the images I want to share here:
Click on images for a higher resolution view



Saltburn Vintage Poster

- Salltburn and Marske-by-the-sea , Yorkshire. Vintage Advertisement





Charlie Chaplin Vintage Poster
Charlie Chaplin
I think this one is a neo vintage one. correct me if i´m wrong though!

Trilby Vintage Book Cover
Trilby vintage book cover

Vintage Book Cover
Conjugal Sins. The Laws of Life and Health vintage book cover

Vintage Advertisement Saratoga Hammock
Saratoga Hammocks 1881 vintage advertisement


Vintage Circus
Parker’s The Jumping Horse. Vintage Advertisement


Vintage Advertisement Taverne Tountel
Taverne Tountel, Vintage Advertisement

Have a great evening, night , morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Thanks for your comment! Swell!

Old Time Beauty

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from the Jazzy Era, Fabulous Flapper FUN group pool. Make your own badge here.

Followers

Vintage Blogs

 

My Daily Vintage Magazine About Everything | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

BlogBlogs.Com.Br